Monday, June 22, 2009

Site Map & Mood Boards revised




*After doing some more research into websites, I relised that I took the wrong approach to my mood boards and they did not show at all how the mood and layout of my websites will look. As before they looked really shabby and rough, which is not how i wanted my website to look. I want a clean cut site that has a lot of white space. As my images will be quite bright I do not need much else in the site otherwise it would look to cluttered.


For my site I want to have my main Index Page, Which links to a Homepage, which then has links to my index page,about page,projects page,contact page and my blog page, each page will then have the same links so that the site is easily accessed with out pressing the back button.

No comments:

Post a Comment