Thursday, June 18, 2009

looking At Colour Schemes

*Looking at combing a colour palette with an image, contrasting between block colour, verse an actual image that may have the colour scheme in it.
*Simple, yet the contrast of the hand drawn image over textures is very effective. I like the colour scheme as it has only 3-4 variations of colour, which i am wanting to use for my portfolio. Click this link to see this website..
*An image that I found, I loved the bright, quirky colours, together with illustrations that seem to merge nicely with the page.Click this link to see this wesbsite.
*Another example of an interior colour scheme- I looooove this!! I want this in my own bathroom! Also relates to colours that I want to use in my portfolio colour scheme.Click this link to see wesbite.
*Another approach at looking at colour schemes, looking at interior colour schemes, as they can be quite effective in relating a colour scheme to an item or design. I love the simplicity, with splashes of bold colour. Very modern and new.Click this link to see wesbite.


*looking at pink colour schemes, as pink is a constant colour through out my work, so i want to include that in my mood some how, together with at least 2 other colours, such as black and white.Click this link to go to the website, you can create your own colour schemes.


*Dkoo - A web designer since high school, who has became obsessed with web standards, he studied European history and is now studying for an MA in journalism. *I love this design, it is just straight in your face, a different approach to a homepage, it is an interesting approach. I love the textured background and the combination of the different gradients on the text. I like the minimal colour, as for my website i am only going to be using 3 to 4 colours.Click this link to see page.

No comments:

Post a Comment