Saturday, June 27, 2009

Page Design, and Navigation Research

*Thinking about how I am going to show my portfolio, I want to have square thumb nails, and I am thinking that I will have my thumb nails with parts of what the image is, so it is like a tease so wen you click on it you get the whole image.
*Kate Sylvester's website, I like this layout, with everything centered, with a good balance of positive and negative space. I want to have this in my layout.

*I like the gallery layout, with the small thunmbnails in a sqaure shape, which you click and the image changes.
*Vivienne Westwood's Homepage, I like the soft colour pellet used for the colour scheme. The layout is clear and simple, and the site is very easy to navigate through, with the use of drop down menus giving you options of where to go and what is what. Click here to see wesbite.


*Chanels website, very slick and clean. I think it is quite hard to pull off a black background, but it think it is very effective and works. I like the centered layout, with Headings, and category's under the headings. I like it how they have used the Chanel logo and a dominate feature, as you a drawn to it straight away.Click here to see website.

No comments:

Post a Comment